West London's only women's cycling club
Welcome to Minet Ladies Cycling Club
The club is held every Friday afternoon from 1.30pm – 4.30pm at Hillingdon Cycling Circuit in Hayes, London Borough of Hillingdon. Hillingdon Cycle Circuit is basesd in Minet Country park surrounded by a picturesque nature reserve and so has the added benefit of peaceful surroundings and traffic free purpose built cycle track.
We offer free cycle coaching and membership for local women
- Coaching to begin riding from scratch or to improve your racing skills
- Coaching to improve or regain confidence for commuting, in a safe environment
- Coaching to use cycling as a means of fitness
- We welcome our members to bring their children during school holidays
- Provision of circuit’s bikes and helmets for your use on the day
- Training with bike maintenance
- We hire the circuit’s club house which has many facilities ie toilets, changing rooms etc
- We provide refreshments for our members
- Your first session is free and then after that only £2.50 per session!